Queen Margrethe II of Denmark becomes the first European royal to receive COVID-19 vaccine

A photo of Queen Margrethe II in 2020. Image from Wikimedia Commons

Queen Margrethe II of Denmark was inoculated with the COVID-19 vaccine according to a brief statement by the Danish Royal House. This makes the 80-year-old sovereign the first-ever European royal to receive the vaccine. 

The Danish sovereign was administered last New Year and she is expected to receive a second dose within the next three weeks.

The statement from the Danish Royal Court reads: “Her Majesty the Queen was vaccinated today against COVID-19. The Queen will be re-vaccinated in about three weeks' time.”

The announcement came after the Danish head of state delivered her 49th annual New Year's address, which she dedicated to the pandemic and extending her appreciation for the steady service and hard work of frontliners.

On the other hand, Buckingham Palace officials remain mum about whether or not Queen Elizabeth II or Prince Philip have been vaccinated, calling the issue a “private” matter.

A number of world leaders have already inoculated, including US president-elect Joe Biden, Israel prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Czech prime minister Andrej Babis and Greek prime minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis.  

Comments

  1. This has really worked and I am proud to testify of it. I saw a post on how a lady got her man back by DR AJAYI. He helped her to get her Ex Husband back. My wife divorce me 1 year ago to live with another man and I have tried to let go of her but I could not, so I try to do many things to get her back and she refuses to come back to me. I visited a forum one day for tips to get her back and there I saw a lady testifying of how DR AJAYI helped her to get her man back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman and DR AJAYI was the one that helped her. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contacted him and explained my problems to him, to my greatest surprise DR AJAYI helped me to bring back my woman after 2 days and now my relationship is perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently spells not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lover feeling for you to be as happy with that person. My woman now treats me like a king and always says she loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, DR AJAYI can help solve marital problems, CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL: drajayi1990@gmail.com or WhatsApp / Viber number +2347084887094

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met some time ago, I can't say everything he did for me. my husband left me 4 years ago with my children I was surfing the internet when I met the testimony of this wonderful man online, I decided to try him and my husband is back now and we are happy again i cannot put all he helped me with in writing, all i can say is thank you very much i am very happy and he assured me that he does a lot of spell including

    Love Spell,
    job promotion spell,
    spell for a well paid job,
    Protection spell,
    spell to win a court case,
    good luck spell,
    lottery spell etc.

    If you need the help of the spell caster Dr. Ajayi contact him on this email address (drajayi1990@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2347084887094 and discuss your problem with him. He is a good man and I will always be grateful to him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts