A Grand Church Wedding for Prince Felix and Princess Claire of Luxembourg
|The newly weds: Prince Felix and Princess Claire together with their parents, |
families and friends.
A few days after their civil wedding, Prince Felix of Luxembourg marries Claire Lademacher in a sumptuous religious ceremony in the Basilica of St. Mary Magdalene in Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, in the presence of members of the princely family, friends, and members of Luxembourg’s elite.
The bride wore a traditional Elie Saab long sleeve cream silk dress, embroidered with floral motifs and accented with crystals and sequins as she marched the aisle to marry the second-in-line to the grand ducal throne. The bride wore a diadem with vine leaves, which belonged to Grand Duchess Maria Theresa.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held to the monastery of Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume.
- Prince Félix and Claire Lademacher, married! [Wort.lu]
- The dress guide to the royal wedding [Wort.lu]
- Prince Felix and Princess Claire of Luxembourg wed in magnificent Provençal ceremony [Hello]
- I do again! Luxembourg's new princess marries Prince Felix for the second time in three days in front of European royal guests [Mail Online]
- A Religious Ceremony for Prince Felix and Claire Lademacher [Cour Grande Ducal]
Image credit: Cour Grande Ducal