Queen Elizabeth II reunites with Royal Family in Windsor Castle

The Royal Family observing physical distancing on the Windsor Castle grounds. Image from The Royal Family FB page.

Just a few days before Christmas, Queen Elizabeth II reunites with her family at Windsor Castle. The 94-year-old sovereign moved from Balmoral to her Berkshire residence where she now spends isolation with the 99-year-old Prince Philip amidst the COVID-19 restrictions.

For the first time since 1988, the queen and the Duke of Edinburgh will spend Christmas at Windsor Castle and not Sandringham, where the Royal Family traditionally gathers for the holidays. 

The queen made a rare public appearance at the castle grounds lately as she welcomed members for her family for a brief visit. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stopped by Windsor Castle amidst their royal train tour of England, Scotland and Wales. Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall, Princess Anne and the Earl and Countess of Wessex also travelled to visit the queen, where they posed together while observing physical distancing. Noticeably, Prince Andrew and Prince Philip did not join the family for this brief gathering.

They were serenaded by the Salvation Army Band and Choir, after which the royals all paid tribute to local volunteers and key workers from organizations and charities in Berkshire, many of whom will be on service to other during Christmas. The Queen extended her gratitude to the Salvation Army for its tireless work during the pandemic.   

Christmas meant a busy round of engagements for the queen. She usually hosts a pre-Christmas dinner for the extended members of the British Royal Family before moving to Sandringham where the stays until after New Year. However, all these plants will have to be set aside due to COVID-19 outbreak.

Don’t forget to read:

Christmas plans for the British royals: Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip to stay at Windsor Castle

The British Royal Family at Christmas


Comments

  1. hello dear, are you still suffering from heart break or you are there you are looking for the fruit of the womb or you are there you have been suffering from HIV/AIDS you do not have time to waste crying all day cause that is a total waste of time all you need to do is to kindly contact Dr. Wealthy in his email address: wealthylovespell@gmail.com and explain everything to him, he will bring a solution to your problem.my dear brothers and sisters i want to tell you all that God have been using this man to bless many people in their numerous problems, what is that thing that is eating you up? you do not have to worry Dr. Wealthy is there to solve your problems today. once more contact him through his email address: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348105150446

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I found Dr. Adebayo I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.adebayo through his website and He told me me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr Adebayo helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr Adebayo odu to anyone in need of help. Email: poweroflovespell@gmail.com, Call him or add him on whatsapp via:+1 (209) 643 1940

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my name is (Brigitte Junga) I want to testify how I got cured of the (Herpes) Virus. A few months back I had some symptoms. I went to see a doctor and many blood tests were done on me, later on, I was told I had (Herpes). My doctor told me that there's no cure for (Herpes) I felt bad, so I went online searching for a possible cure for (Herpes Virus), I saw a post by Dr. Olta a herbal doctor that's helping people get cured of (HIV)-(HEPATITIS-B)-(CANCER) e.t.c. I contacted him and told him how I was feeling he said his herbal medicine could cure me. He sent me the medicine via Courier Service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, I took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication, the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven't had any symptoms anymore. Dr.Olta is great. You can contact him at this Email (oltaspellcaster@live.com / WhatsApp: +2348023063326)...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts