Princess Alexandra of Kent at a British Red Cross Somerset Event

Princess Alexandra shaking hands with the Commandant of British Red Cross Somerset during her visit in 1959. The princess has a long association with the British Red Cross beginning in 1952, when she served as Patron of the Junior Red Cross.

 There is no doubt that when she gives her name to as a patron or president of an organisation, it also follows that she gives her time to it. 

Through the years, Princess Alexandra has been actively involved in various aspects of the British Red Cross' activities at home and abroad.

Image from British Red Cross Society

Comments

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts